Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 2nd - From my Journal

I have to admit that at points journaling is a great release and pause in my day to sit and reflect. Other times thought, like right now, I struggle with where to start or even what to write at all.

I guess this is a part of maturing in this discipline, that even in the valley of writing, I must push through and try to enjoy even the struggles of feeling like I have nothing worth saying.

I do have to admit though, even now, uninspired, unguided, there is something about the act of writing in pen in a journal that guides your, or at least, my mind to PEACE.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

You know, I think you are pretty great at this journaling thing.
What I mean by that is... you are pretty good at this writing thing. I am glad you are putting yourself out there and that you are trying your hand at it more.